Ontario Adult Literacy Curriculum Framework (OALCF)
You are missing some Flash content that should appear here! Perhaps your browser cannot display it, or maybe it did not initialize correctly.
Welcome to the OALCF website.
This project is supported by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities (MTCU), under Employment Ontario (EO). DLI would like to thank the MTCU for their continued support.
After many discussions and meetings, we now have ASL videos posted (with English translations provided) on our website detailing some of the information about OALCF from the EO website. These videos do not include all of the documents from the EO website (www.EOPG.ca), but we have tried to include the information that is relevant to you.
We would like to thank all of the people involved in this project including ASL Hosts, ASL-English Consultants, interpreters, and staff members, who did the filming and organizing, providing food for everyone involved, as well as the editor, and those responsible for uploading the videos and text to the website. The website is now ready for you to read (English version), or to watch (ASL version).
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. Thank you and enjoy exploring the website.
- 1. OALCF Overview
- 2. DLI Documents & Resources
- 3. OALCF Curriculum Framework
- 4. Curriculum Framework Conceptual Foundations
- 5. Foundations of Assessment
- 6.Foundations of Transition-Oriented Programming
- 7. Foundations of Learning Materials
- 8. Curriculum Framework (Teal Book)
- 9. Goal Path Descriptions
- 10. Practitioner's Guide to Task-Based Programming
- 11. Other OALCF Documents
- OALCF Index
- About DLI
- Join Us
- Research & Projects
- News & Events